Real Estate Appraisers Errors and Omissions Insurance
Highlights: Real Estate Appraisers (E&O) Errors & Omissions
Coverage available in all states except Alaska, Louisiana and New York
- Simple one page self-rating application or apply online
- Coverage for Residential and Commercial Appraisals
- Low Minimum Premiums
- NO additional membership fees required to purchase insurance
- Real Estate Appraiser trainees may purchase this insurance if the trainee has passed their initial exam.
- Policy limits to: $1Million / $2Million
- Full Prior Acts coverage is available
- Deductible:$500.00 per claim / $ 1,000.00 Aggregate
- The policy includes insurance for claims brought by lenders
- Claim expenses are provided in addition to the policy limits
- NEW - Extended Reporting Period Options available for Retirees and Disabilities
- Coverage included for appraisals of new residential construction
For Real Estate Appraisal firms with 2 or more Real Estate Appraisers wanting a quote for the firm, contact our office at 800-336-5422 for a premium estimate.
If you require Real Estate Errors and Omissions Insurance for employees, higher policy limits or Insurance for Real Estate Sales or other Real Estate activities please Click Here to obtain the application for Real Estate professionals.
This document has been prepared for illustrative purposes only. The policy will govern the terms and conditions of the insurance coverage that is provided.