Real Estate Appraisers Errors and Omissions Insurance
Landy Insurance now uses PayPal for ALL online purchases. You DO NOT NEED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT to complete your transaction as a GUEST and checkout using your MasterCard, VISA, Discover or American Express card. If you have a PayPal account, log into your account when prompted. Please note: the availability to use a checking or savings account, as a form of payment, is not an option when checking out as a GUEST. You will need to access or create a PayPal account in order to use these forms of payment.
PayPal keep your transactions safe and secure.
Check out How does Paypal work? to learn more about PayPal and/or register for a PayPal account
Highlights: Real Estate Appraisers (E&O) Errors & Omissions
Errors and Omissions Coverage available for Appraisers in all states except Alaska and Lousiana
- Simple one page self-rating application and auto renewal forms for qualified candidates
- Available to purchase or renew online
- Coverage for Residential, Commercial & Trainee Appraisers
- Premiums Starting at $501, including Prior Acts coverage with proof of continuous insurance
- $0 (Zero) Deductible in all States (except CA, HI & FL - $500 deductible applies)
- $100,000 Bodily Injury/Property Damage coverage at No Additional Premium
- $25,000 Drone Usage Bodily Injury/Property Damage coverage at No Additional Premium
- NO additional membership fees required to purchase insurance
- Policy limits up to: $1,000,000 per claim / $2,000,000 annual aggregate
- Coverage included for review, measurement & hybrid appraisals
- Claim expenses are provided in addition to the policy limits
- Free Extended Reporting Period Options available for Retirees, Disability or Death
- Financing options available
- Free & Confidential Legal Hotline
For Real Estate Appraisal firms with 2 or more Real Estate Appraisers wanting a quote for the firm, contact our office at 800-336-5422 for a premium estimate.
If you require Real Estate Errors and Omissions Insurance for employees, higher policy limits or Insurance for Real Estate Sales or other Real Estate activities please Click Here to obtain the application for Real Estate professionals.